Tuesday, July 28, 2009

There you have it. My Corgi is a jewelry hound. It all started with the pink and white polka dotted collar I bought him last month. Next day, he was like a kid in a candy store poking in my closest for new pieces. I caught him in casual “what, me…a jewelry hound???” mode trying to make a getaway with the loot he’d taken. These shots aren’t the only evidence. He left a couple of bracelets on the stairs since they wouldn’t stay on his paws while running. The one consolation? He only takes pieces from my most recent collection at indigorhinodesigns.etsy.com. At least the pooch has good taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I've been on Mother Earth for 18,900 days (you'll have to do the math 'cause it tires me). I've lived here and there. Now, I'm settled for the moment in colorful Colorado in a beige home (not by choice) with my flyboy helicopter pilot and two Welsh corgis. I've been a writer all my life and now I've added beading and jewelry design to the mix. I'm a runner and a writer and a very bad cook. In fact, I've never made a batch of cookies. Can you believe I included that in my bio? And I've never read a Stephen King novel. Hmmmmm.

Tibetan Tea

THE BEADING BLOGGER....


The woman who avoids cell phones (though I have an iPhone now), mindless chatter and LOUD noises. I always mute the TV during commercials. Now I'm chattering with others about my business and my little life.
Oh, my.
My shop is open on etsy.com...Indigo Rhino Designs at indigorhinodesigns.etsy.com.

BOLD adornments for the neck and wrist featuring tribal and vintage beads alongside newer ones.

Hmmm. Bold adornments for a girl who hates loud noises. Each piece has a delightful name and story. A story that I trust will blend beautifully and boldly with your own.
Wish me luck,
your little indigo rhino.

And more juicy details about my life to come...

Little Red Corvette: Baby, You're Much Too Fast...

Lucy the Cat Reading Alice Munro...

Lucy the Cat Reading Alice Munro...
New Year...New Addition!